Jane Austen Festival UPDATES
- Friday evening, July 14th, from 6-9 p.m. is the Twlight Shopping event. Admission is $6 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
- Saturday, July 15th, & Sunday, July 16th, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $12 per person, each day. Children 12 and under are free.
- Pre-registrants: Please bring your RegOnline Confirmation email with you to present at the Ticket Gate to be admitted to the Festival.
- Volunteers: Please bring your SignUp Confirmation email or Reminder email with you to present at the Ticket Gate to be admitted to the Festival for free.
For information on available Workshops and Tea Sittings, please visit the Registration Desk, which is inside the Visitors' Center at Locust Grove, during the Festival.
Please be advised: The 9th Annual Jane Austen Festival will go on Rain or Shine. We have several venues to take shelter in or under in the case of a rain shower.
Join us for dinner Friday evening...
- French-inspired foods from Sweet and Savory food truck will be for sale by the Picnic Table Area
And on Saturday and Sunday...
Visit the "EARL OF SANDWICH SHOPPE" (located in the Dining Pavilion tent) for...
Pemberley Plate: 2 mini-bun sandwiches of your choice: chicken salad, egg salad, and ham slices (can choose same or two different sandwiches) OR 3 Babybel cheese wheels (instead of sandwiches). Also includes pasta salad, grape bunch, snickerdoodle cookie & drink $10
A la Carte: Savory homemade sandwiches – 2 mini buns (can mix & match) $5
Your choice of:
- Cassandra’s chicken salad
- Elinore’s egg salad
- Henry’s ham sandwich
- Chawton cheese wheels (3 Babybel mini cheese wheels - no bread)
- Mr. Martin’s hen-house hard-boiled eggs (2 eggs) $1
- Kent kettle chips $1
- Portsmouth pasta salad $2
- Marianne's mandarin orange$1
- Georgiana’s grape bunch (seedless red and green grapes) $2
- Homemade Orange Vanilla scone $2
- Giant Snickerdoodle cookie $2
- Small Snickerdoodle cookie $1
- Beverages: Iced cold pink lemonade, unsweet tea or bottled water $1